Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Perasaan seorang...(E.1)

Saya - seorang mommy kepada Aimar Armani.

My dad asked me how do I feel having a baby now? I never thought he would ask me that question as I sendiri dont really know how does it feel. Tak terucap kot perasaan nya.

 I rasa since jadi mommy nih, macam-macam perasaan ada. The good feeling, the bad feeling, the awkward feeling, semua ada.

The 1st 1 week as a mother, memang stressful sebab maybe i wasnt ready mentally and physically. Entahlah, nak kata tak ready tak jugak sebab dah ada 9 month untuk prepare semua tu kan? The word 'not ready' tu tak tepat lah. Maybe I'm surprise with the situation sebenarnya. True that orang kata you'll be like zombie/zomba when you have a baby but no one talks about how it really feels and here I'm telling you.
Stressful, depress, sad, mad, TIRED!! Yes! SANGAT!! Orang kata its a post-partum depression. I think so too because after that, takde feeling tu dah. All you have is love kat your baby sampai Mr.H pun jealous. Yes, he is! Bayangkan you got no time nak layan your husband because your baby occupied most of your time. Almost all of your time. Tak tipu ya!

When you have a baby, you'd do ANYTHING for your baby. During the early times memang rasa nk marah sebab you dont have enough time to sleep. I even scolded my baby once ok twice. Lepas tu my baby merajuk!! Kesian sangat weih!! Rasa nak nangis sedih tengok baby yang tak bersalah tu kena marah..


Tak sedih ke kalau tengok budak tenit ni nangis, merajuk?

To be continued..

Lil boy dah seek for attention dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..