Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Decision making

I was saying to myself "menyesal pulak tgk ad PENGAMBILAN PENGAJIAN PASCA SISWAZAH ni". It really spoiled my mood di pagi hari ini. Im not blaming anybody but myself. Gatal nak tgk sape suruh, kan sendiri yg stress.

'

'

'

Actually, i was thinking to further my study ke peringkat yg seterusnyer but i have no confidence at all. Keep thinking that i'm not ready yet. Maybe..maybe i am not ready. The thing that makes me looking fwd to that is because biasalah, keadaan sekitar yg mendorong ke arah itu.



hmmm....


I know that sekarang ni, setakat degree level tu nothing dh lah. It is not enough. Yup, noted! The thing is im not ready..yes, im not ready..but then the question "when are you ready?!" pop up..Ah SHOOT~ mengapa lah that question popped up. Is that question is actually a sign? (byklah sign kamu..)..And now im MISERABLE!


Ok lets try n sort things out 1 by 1.. AAAARRRGHHH!!!! what the **** am i talking about.. Sort things??!! I cannot even think straight right now, lagi nak sort things out. Might aswell i put things aside dulu and bile i dh able to think dgn waras, maybe i should think back about this.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

lama ok..it's a tough decision

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

and after dh ok n boley think straight.. i come to this conclusion.. It doesnt satisfy me either, but i guess it is the best thing for now.

'

'

'

'

'

Im not going to futher study yet, well at least not this year. The reason for not to take the next step is because i got lots of things lining up. I dont want money to be an issue, but it is a BIG ISSUE for me. For now je lah dulu kot..insyaALLAH lepas ni shoud be ok..i hope so. On top of it, i actually still having a vague image of my future. I want to focus on gaining as much experience in accounting field baru move on to the next step. I may do both at the same time but as for now, tak kot..I'm jz affraid that i couldnt juggle them. Maybe next year, afterall it's never to late to learn kan? Yang penting semangat nak belajar n memajukan diri tu.


^_^


I can see where im heading to now and i must thank the ALMIGHTY for showing me a way (always keep faith in HIM)..Dengan izin NYA, maybe i'll further my study next year. Lets just pray for it to happen. When there's a will there's a way.. I know myself and pedulikkan ape org nak kata. My life, my decision aite? Of course perlukan moral support from family n frens jugak. I just need to work harder and pray harder..


Be strong yemma! Next year maybe..Do pray for the best for me jugak k..

Thank you ALLAH. Thank you friends. Thank you readers..(like i have many..hahahah)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..