Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hypocrisy

Hey there! How's your Ramadhan going? Still standing? I surely hope so.

'

'

'

'


Well, after finishing ( not done yet actually. i need a break. kepala otakku tersangkut dh) my work, i was bloghopping for a while. you know, jz freshen up my brain for a moment dek kerana tak dpt memerah otak lagi utk meneruskan kerja. tak lah lama pun, cz i ter'stopped' at this blog. memula mcm not into it, but since i jz need to look at something different, i take a tour. after reading a few entries, i found myself touched by what the blogger had post. somehow it makes me think of something that ive never ever thought about. i think that's 1 of the good thing reading blogs aite? i like the blogger's positive vibes and never ever use a nasty word. i like the idea of not using blogs to let out the pain, anger or smacking others behind their back. in fact the blogger try to express it the positive way.

'

'

'

that's nice isnt it? that's the power of being honest or being who we are betul tak? sometimes we blogs bukan untuk meraih simpati (depends on tujuan masing2 utk berblogging). as for me i jz nak share my thoughts to the anyone out there who happens to stopped at this blog, to get oppinion lain. nanti tak lah kita rasa yg kita selalu betul. that's all.

'

'

'

im jz being me where ever i go. is it wrong for not talking to people who i dont trust to be a good friend? i mean i do talk, only when it come to something important. other than that, i just keep quiet. being an anti-social person "here" (the place where got the people i dont trust to be a good friend). not just good friend but i dont trust them as a friend either. is that bad? the world need hypocrisy is it? pretending? in my situation, i think im avoiding myself from talking behind their back. this situation turns out not so good in terms of mengeratkan sillaturrahim, but i manage not hearing anything that menyakitkan hati. am i actually running from my problem? do i need to pretend to like them where the fact is i dont. im like invinsible "here".

'

'

'

the thing is i like it this way. where i dont care about them and they dont care about me. it is like we never met, dont know each other and they dont exist! yeap it works for me. im no longer feel offended by what ever it is their doing. then i was told that i shouldnt do what i do-being myself. i was told to pretend that nothing bad happens between us, being professional. so, being quiet is not professional? talks to only important stuff is not pro enough? ive put the misery out of my head and what ive been through makes me becareful of what i say n do. so ist it wrong being me-avoiding myself from being hurt lg?

'

'

'

i must say there's good side and not that good side of hypocrisy. i bet everyone pun a hypocrit including me cz hypocrisy is about pretending aite? we do need it sometimes but not all the time. in my case i choose not to pretend in this situation cz i dont want to. it'll only lead to a lot more pretending and im getting tired living in those lies. from my finding, yes! truth does hurt but at least we know the truth and do u like to be lied all the time? hmm...

'

'

'

'

'

'

'


i choose the cold hard truth rather than being lied. which side are you? the hard truth or the hypocrisy which tells u what u want to hear?


....



No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..