Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Armani boy dah besar

Armani boy will turn 5 month next week. Oh boy, cepatnya masa berlalu
kan? Nearly 5month dah I'm being a mom. Best!


Armani boy can turn from his back during his 3month. Cepat kan? I'm
impressed! Genius little boy he is. He loves songs and words! No joke!
I start showing him YBCR since after pantang till now. During his
4month, he reaponded to the vids! Syukur! He's a genius little boy!
He is now weighted 6.5kg. Yup,his size is just an average size je. I
tak kisah as long as he's healthy.


My babysitter start to feed him solid food during he's 4month and I get
really upset because of it! Tak bagi chance langsung for me to decide
bila nak bagi dia makan. Alhamdulillah after my mom cakap dont feed
him solid food just yet, my babysitter listened to her. If tak my
babysitter tu asyik nak dia je betul. Ok malas cerita more on that.
Janji my boy makan on his 6month I dah puas hati. Tengah pikir what to
feed him.


Armani boy suka jerit-jerit. He's a happy baby. Dia active, suka
lompat-lompat sampai penat siapa yang mendukungnya. Sekarang ni semua
pun dia nak rasa-masuk mulut. Think I need to buy him something untuk
dia play. He's eager to know how everything tastes like. Kalau I
dukung dia, he'll 'makan' my tudung or shirt. He gets louder when he's
sleepy. Yeap..mulut dia akan bising nak bercakap-cakap. Once he gets
tired, he'll need me for his memilk and dengan senang dia tidur.
Oooohhh my baby boy..I'm just missing him so much hari ni. Tak sabar
nak pulang and hug him and see him do funny faces. Windu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..