Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 12 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is

Ok, I'm not single. Eh macam movie title plak. 
Current relationship : Married

Discuss :

What should I discuss about a married life?
Things that you must know, married life requires lots of tolerations, understanding, sacrifice, sharing, helping each other out and most important thing COMMUNICATIONS! Yeap, how hard it is or the situation is or how it will hurt either one's feeling, you gotta talk about it with your other half because it's not just about you, it's about both of you and it's about your relationship. Silence is a NO NO please.


I'm no expert in this, I just discuss it based on my experience. Marriage is something that should make you feel that you belong to each other, you compliment each other. It should work that way. 


Married life is great! I must say that but bare in mind every ups must have its downs. So, work things out together and never give up on each other and oh, please cooperate with your other half. It's important ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..