Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 2 : Your Favourite Movie

Erm..seriously tak tau nak cakap what's my favourite movie because I loike most movies I watched. Habeh camno?

Hoccay lah..below are a few that came across my mind at the moment. Kira favourite la jugak kan sebab ianya antara yang kita ingat dalam banyak-banyak tuh.


Shawshank Redemption


 Cool movie jugak nih. It's about sorang banker yang caught her wife with someone else and being accused for murdering his wife padahal dia tak buat pun. So, dia kena life sentence and what he do dalam penjara Shawshank tu was digging his way out. When he's out, dia jadi orang kaya.


and the 2nd one is

 Charlie and the chocolate factory



First I like the movie sebab it's about chocolates..hahah and second sebab Johnny Depp yang berlakon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..