Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

No more sad stories

And for that peeps, I end up my sad stories. All my sad stories will turn to happy stories dah sekarang. Breastfeed or no breastfeed, I dont wanna think anymore. I'll feed my baby with what's left of me and will keep on making demand. Mommy will not give up. 

To tell the truth, I'm too down to blog these few weeks back. Allah je yang tau. My friends je yang tau how down I felt. Namun ku kuatkan jugak semangat. Well, think of a bright side, baby sihat ALHAMDULILLAH. Baby happy ALHAMDULILLAH. Life has to move on. Memang tak seperti yang kita nak kan tapi we have to learn to love and appreciate. 

Bye bye sad stories..

Ok baby armani mommy. Mommy bangkit dengan semangat baru. Banyak lagi perancangan untuk baby yang perlu kita teruskan and make it work. I'm a failure if I just sit and whine and mourn about the past. Kita usaha bersama ye baby. Chaiyuk!! 

Mommy nak simpan duit beli kasut ni baby..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..