Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Multitasking

Talking about multitasking, can you multitask? Well, most of us can, but how efficient can you multitask? I can multitask at work, while driving, while eating , while taking shower but the only time I can't multitask is during watching TV. Hmm...sangat susah untuk multitask while watching TV. Kenapakah?

My focus is more to TV than anything else. Oh no!!! I'm a TV freak! Cis! Right now, I'm trying to blog while watching TV while waiting for my TV program which saya dah pun letak reminder on  my phone. Oh it's a must watch TV program. I even make my husband watch it with me. Hehe..(jeling husband jab..hahah..dia tengah focus on Glee).

Ooopss..me too dah terjebak dalam menonton Glee seketika. I've told you it's hard for me to multitask while watching TV. 

Berhenti seketika menikmati straberry sugar. Yummy!! Owh i forgot to share it with my hubby. Maaf En. Hunnster! 


Nanti kita beli lagi ye sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..