Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There's thing not worth looking back

Oh yes, ada banyak benda yang tiba-tiba nak diperkatakan.


Kesal, yes that's the word I have been looking for. Memang kesal sangat. I have blog about this before kot, tak ingat dah. Hehe.


I have a friend, used to be my best friend. At least I thought she is. Suddenly, things became sour and I dont know what went wrong. Dah tried reaching her but failed. Then I decided to email her saying sorry and hoping things getting better between us. Unfortunately, I dont think she wanted to be friend with me anymore. 


Then i guess that's it. No more friendship. I really am sorry for things Ive said that have hurt her feelings. I thought she knew me better. 


Oh well..I'm not looking back now. Im moving forward and Im not going to regret it. Yes, maybe it's my fault for saying things that hurt her feelings and yes I regretted things ive said but if you still giving me the silent mode, then i guess im tired of your game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..