Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Curiosity~

Actually I got 1 entry to be posted but I'm too depressed to blog it out today.


What will you think if someone who you considered her/him as a friend, bestfriend instead so suddenly push you away from being your friend. Well at least it looks like you are being pushed away as a friend.

Pelik kan? Well, I tried to be positive. As positive as I can be, but things did not make sense. Just before things happen, we were good! Though masing-masing busy with our own life, tapi we are still good friends.

It happens a few weeks before Raya. I called a few times but no answer and so I thought she was busy or something. Few days to Raya, I gave another call but still the same. I decided to text her. Still, nothing from her. I even called her mom asking for her and I was told that her son was sick. So I just ask her sister to send her my regards. Text her some Hari Raya message but still NOTHING.

Through Facebook?

Sudah! Tapi masih diam membisu. Ada a few updates on her FB and I did drop a comment. Few weeks after Raya nih, gave another try on calling her and still nothing. The best part is, I tried to ask some of my other friends whether they have any news on her. Ye lah, manalah tau dalam kesusahan ke sebenarnya. No one knows. Fine~


Tak tau lah if it's a sign or what, I YM my friend asking about her and my friend said why dont you just YM her, she;s online now. ONLINE? NOW? My YM clearly showed her name is OFFLINE!

Apakah?

I'm just so curious. If i ever did her wrong, I'm always ready to ask for her to forgive me. Rasanya macam takde je sebab sebelum nih ok je.

What do you think? Dia dah tak mo kawan ek? Well, tak apa lah. Redha. I've tried my best to reach her tapi seems like tak nak di hubungi je.

I just hope that she's ok and everything is fine.

If she ever read this, I'm actually worried about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..