Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

How to increase your blog rate

I'm sure semua orang tau how to increase blog rate korang.

Contest

Yup, 1 of it is by doing contest. Be it by posting an entry or being 1 of the lucky reader.


Yang I nak cerita kat sini is by being 1 of the lucky ready. Most blogger will put a stat counter dekat page dorang. Who ever yang hit the lucky number yang blogger tu nak will get a special prezie. It's fun when you're apart of it. You can see the counter is ticking gile laju! Within second je dah naik 20, 30 and counting. You must be really lucky lah kalau hit the number.


I saja take part or I must say, try my luck to be 1 of the lucky reader. Serious terperanjat tengok the counter counting. I take part in Lady Verde's contest ni. Saje je. Sekali tuh..hah hamik..terperanjat kemain laju betul stat counter tu.


Well, I donno if I'm the lucky 1 cz I missed by 1 number. Huhu..




It was fun tho..

Jadi sesiapa yang rasa-rasa nak increase blog rate boley lah try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..