Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby mommy!

Today is 4th October 2010. According to doctor, baby mommy dah 24 weeks in mommy's tummy. I can feel the quickening clearly and more often now. It's fun and 1 experience you would want to treasure for the rest of your life.

I keep on talking to my baby because I know the baby can know listen to my voice. At 1st it felt awkward talking to yourself but I dont care, I want the baby to listen to mommy's voice. Lagipun baby sebenarnya absorbs all those yang kita cakap kat dia. This is the time nak ajar dia, nak berpesan kat dia. Bila dia dah keluar dari mommy's tummy nanti kita just refresh the baby's memory je.

Otak baby macam sponge said my SIL. Jangan rasa pelik or bersalah ajar baby since dalam perut lagi. The baby is learning now. 

Ok, according to this site, this is the progress of my baby now.



Mommy Daddy loves you so much dearie. Keep on growing and stay healthy ye sayang.

I dah scan the gender of the baby, but lets wait for this coming 7th October for mommy's next visit to see gynea to confirm on the gender. Boy or girl mommy sayang je and mommy excited to have you.

Can't wait for this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..