Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maid oh maid



(Picture source : Googled)



The first question that pops in my head is, 'Apa yang bestnya having maid?'. I tak tahu lah orang lain tapi I dont really like having maid. Maybe to orang lain, having maid meringankan beban kerja di rumah tapi to me, entah lah. Maybe jugak I have experience yang tak menggembirakan sangat having maid.


Being raised by a fulltime housewife mom made me feel like having maid is not necessary pun. I pernah jugak tengok fulltime working mom not having any maid tapi still mampu untuk handle the house but then the kids were sent to a caretaker or nursery lah. I admit it must have been hard to the mom sebab balik kerja kena kemas rumah or masak, then esok pagi before leaving to work kena cuci kain and jemur semua. It's possible with a help of husband kan? Jadi why take maid? Then again the answer is very subjective. Masing-masing ada own views and opinion. I tak salah kan siapa-siapa.


The thing is I'm staying with my MIL together with my SIL and her family. Yes, 1 big happy family under 1 roof. So far there have been no problem pun. Semua ok and baik-baik saja. Cuma nya I never like the maid's work. Seriously, I tak suka. In terms of her cook, I can take it but in terms of housework, I really dont like it! Mungkin juga I'm comparing the work done by maid and my mom, of course tak sama sebab mom do it with all her heart because rumah tu rumah dia, baju tu baju dia, dia tau susah payah nak kluar duit nak membeli nya. Main never appreciate it. Trust me! NEVER!


First she (the maid) cuci baju tak pernahnya wangi - I wonder why.


My SIL pernah overheard dia merungut pasal kena buat kerja itu ini. Come on, you are being paid for it ok!


She never appreciate barang orang. Ada a few of my baju yang terbakar dekat bahagian gambar tu - you know what I mean kan?


Always macam tantrum bila macam kitorang buat makan-makan and her workload lebih dari biasa.


Owh and sometimes dia cuci pinggan pun tak bersih mana.


Kalau kerja rumah macam mopping ke sweeping ke I tak nak komen sangat lah. Huhu.


Jadi either the maid tu memang bukan jenis yang 'ok' to some of you or I yang banyak songeh.


Apa-apa pun I dont think I'm gonna get a maid if we have move t our own place.


I just dont trust outsider and having someone you dont trust in your home memang akan mengundang pelbagai negative thought. Jadi, it's a NO NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..