Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What did you get from your mom when you are pregnant?

Auuwww.. I think this is amazing! Tiba-tiba terasa macam i should make this kinda like harus di perturun kan dari generasi ke generasi! Haha.. Sangat kuat berangan yer kamu Yemma.



As a first timer pregger ni sure lah got lotsa things yang I nak tau! Where to find or search for infos? Internet dah semestinya ada maklumat yang you all nak kan? Tapi of course you will turn to your mom jugak. Nasihat or experienced mak jugak yang best. As for me, I did the same cumanya I got extra! Hehee. She gave me a book during her pregnancy of me! Kagum gile. Terasa seolah-olah mendapat resepi turun temurun. Just imagine the age of the book lebih kurang sama dgn I ! Teruja!!



Though buku ni kira outdated, not all the infos kita tak boleh guna kan? At least you nampak overview of the book. It is based on true story jugak. The writer (doctor) wrote the book based on a ournal of a preggy lady start dia tau dia pregnan sampai lah give birth.



Just make use on the infos yang masih boleh digunakan. Look at the picture below. The date where my dad first bought the book!



 
My mom is about 3mth pregnant time ni..

And this..


How sweet kan?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on and spill it out..